Jean Pederson - Professional Realtor - I'm the key to get you inside the home. Call or Text me: 908-319-9556 Weichert, Realtors – Clinton, NJ 08809 Route 78, Hunterdon County, NJ State-of-the-Art Marketing, Extreme Exposure: There's no faster way to learn more about a house that interests you or make an appointment. Real Estate Clinton, NJ – Hunterdon County and Surrounding Areas Personal – Your Residential Homes Expert I am an active licensed realtor with Weichert, Realtors in Clinton NJ serving Clinton, Annandale, Asbury, Pittstown, Stewartsville and surrounding areas. I truly enjoy these areas and pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information, and related services, including mortgage, insurance and inspection information. I am a customer driven Realtor dedicated to achieving results and providing exceptional service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my 17 years of real estate expertise to work for you! My effective marketing plan and expertise supported by a highly advanced technology system for advertising and exposing YOUR HOME online will drive at least 95% of buyers to YOUR HOME. I include details about your home along with amazing pictures which can be viewed on the GSML system and on Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Yahoo RealEstate.com and more. My highly advanced property search system includes consumer tools for buyers interested in purchasing a home for a quick and thorough view of all realtors’ home listings. Benefits You can expect from me • Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs • A “Neighborhood Specialist’s” familiarity with local communities, house values, and price trends • Top professional skills continually refined through real estate training programs respected industry wide • Advice and guidance throughout the entire process • Commitment to help you leverage my real estate company’s many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections. • Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it’s to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you. Areas of Expertise • Dedicated to sell your home, at the best price, in the least amount of time, with superior exposure • Negotiating to get the results you want! • Utilizing high-tech marketing techniques to assist with obtaining the highest value for your home • Photographer for capturing the true essence of your home
• NJ Licensed Realtor
• Member of National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
• Member of NJ Association of Realtors® (NJAR)
• Member of Hunterdon/Somerset Association Board of Realtors®
• Member of Garden State MLS (GSMLS) Board & National Association of Realtors Fair Housing Program
Areas of Expertise
• Dedicated to sell your home, at the best price, in the least amount of time, with superior exposure
• Negotiating to get the results you want!
• Utilizing high-tech marketing techniques to assist with obtaining the highest value for your home
• Photographer for capturing the true essence of your home
• Professional agent for 15 years who works with you at your comfort level and can make the selling and buying process exciting!
• Lived in New Jersey for 60 years
• Participates in community gatherings such as America’s Grow-A-Row located in Pittstown, NJ
• Weichert Academy School of Real Estate & Fast Track Training
• Masters of Science – Technology Management, Stevens Institute of Technology
• Residential Seller’s Listings and Sales Specialist – a professional at your comfort level
• Residential Buyer’s Agent Specialist – guiding people to the right places
• Over 20 years experience in various aspects of Real Estate systems and customer services for AT&T & Delta Corp Services
As an agent who’s an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It’s not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter – not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it’s time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience – which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
My Awards & Accomplishments
Awards: Weichert, Realtors® Million Dollar Sales Club – 2011, 2012, 2013
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.375% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information